Friday, October 5, 2012

Back to life and than some - a post from 2 weeks ago

So, it seems that I have more to say than one line on facebook, so i decided to try my luck here to share some of my thoughts, experience and whatever comes along.

It's been a while since I've practiced my hoop, as i broke my arm about a month and a half ago.
It has been very hard for me not to practice, and, like every adrenalin junkie (which i didn't know I am), I got really depressed and thought I had lost my mojo.

Getting back is really hard work, but what can I say, I got my wings back, and it is the best thing ever.
There is something special in going up that hill again and fighting to get it all back. It's not only the flexibility and the strength, it's also learning to trust my body again, as it got broken once, not so long ago.

So for now, I am working to get stronger again. And, finding new moves for when i am not in my prime.

here's one:



No comments:

Post a Comment